POSTING DATE: May 11, 2020
5:00 p.m. PT on June 19, 2020 Deadline will be extended 5:00 p.m. PT on July 17, 2020
- May 15, 2020: Informational Webinar Presentation Deck posted in Informational Webinar section.
- May 18, 2020: Recording of Informational Webinar uploaded to Informational Webinar section.
- June 03, 2020: Deadline for proposal submission will be extended, and addendum to RFQ detailing the new due date and additional updates will be posted in the coming week.
- June 10, 2020: Addendum no. 1 posted for HMG-LA Pathways TA Provider RFQ, Appendix E and Appendix J. Please note that there will be a second Info Session re: Addendum Changes on June 18, 2020. See New section regarding- Networking List. See Contact Us section for update.
- June 18, 2020: Second Informational Webinar Recording and Presentation Deck posted in Informational Webinar section.
Proposers for the Help Me Grow-Los Angeles (“HMG-LA”) Pathways Technical Assistance Provider position must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Location: Proposers shall have and maintain a permanent physical location in the state of California
within a 70-mile radius of First 5 LA’s officefor the duration of the project.
- Proposer cannot be a First 5 LA HMG-LA Pathways Unifying Agency, Collaborative Agency or other subcontractor, or a Supporting Partner.
First 5 LA is seeking proposals from individuals and organizations interested in serving as the HMG-LA Pathways Technical Assistance (“TA”) Provider that will provide TA to the Unifying Agencies of the five (5) current HMG-LA Pathways communities with the possibility of up to seven (7) communities in future years.
The TA Provider would primarily be responsible for providing technical assistance, specifically early identification and intervention (“EII”) content expertise and capacity building, to each of the Unifying Agencies to support them in the HMG-LA Pathways investment. The TA Provider will also be responsible for supporting the Unifying Agencies in their data collection and oversee the evaluation component for the project to capture learning and improve project implementation.
Please note that this RFQ reissue differs from the HMG-LA Pathways TA Provider RFQ released in November 2019 in the following ways: increase in the total project budget; different payment structure; no financial review; and greater specificity in the Scope of Work.
Cover Letter – PDF
HMG-LA Pathways TA Provider RFQ – PDF- UPDATED on June 10, 2020 per Addendum No. 1
Addendum No. 1– HMG-LA Pathways TA Provider RFQ, Appendix E, and Appendix J have been updated.
For Information Purposes
- Appendix A – First 5 LA’s Investments to Strengthen Early Identification and Intervention: 2005-Present – PDF
- Appendix B – Context for HMG-LA Pathways– PDF
- Appendix C – Map of HMG-LA Pathways Communities- PDF
- Appendix D – HMG-LA Pathways Request for Proposals Overview– PDF
- Appendix E – Level 2 Review: Scoring Criteria – PDF- UPDATED on June 10, 2020 per Addendum No. 1
- Appendix F – Application Checklist – PDF
- Appendix G – Sample Contract– PDF
- Appendix H – Task Order Template- PDF
- Appendix I – Scope of Work Template – Word
- Appendix J – Proposed Rates – Word – UPDATED on June 10, 2020 per Addendum No. 1
- Appendix K – Litigation and Contract Compliance Form – PDF
FIRST INFO WEBINAR: MAY 18, 2020
Please find the recording of the HMG-LA Pathways TA Provider Information Session webinar that occurred on May 18, 2020:
Please find the Presentation Deck for the May 18th Information Webinar.
SECOND INFO WEBINAR: June 18, 2020
Please find the recording of the HMG-LA Pathways TA Provider Information Session webinar to address the changes made with Addendum 1 that occurred on June 18, 2020:
Please find the Presentation Deck for the June 18th Information Webinar.
First 5 LA will publish a list on its Funding Center site for purposes of networking with other potential proposers. This form is voluntary and is not a requirement to apply to this solicitation.
If you would like to be included in this Networking List, please respond to the following form by no later than noon P.T. on June 19, 2020: https://forms.gle/TWKyHVoYEm4RTSNi6
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
To ensure that all potential applicants receive the same information, questions and answers will be compiled and posted on this webpage. All questions and requests for additional information regarding this RFQ must be received before
5 p.m. PT on June 11, 2020 5:00 p.m. PT on July 9, 2020 and answers will be posted on the website on June 16 July 14, 2020.
First 5 LA reserves the sole right to determine the timing and content of the responses to all questions and requests for additional information. First 5 LA may respond to individual inquires and then post replies to all questions by the posting date.
DEADLINE TO APPLY
An application packet complete with required documents must be received by First 5 LA no later than 5:00 p.m. PT on
June 19, 2020 July 17, 2020. Please review the RFQ’s Timeline for Selection Process to ensure availability during the proposal review activities.
HOW TO APPLY
To respond to this RFQ, please submit your proposal and all required documents through the online application system designated by First 5 LA by no later than 5:00 p.m. PT on
June 19, 2020 July 17, 2020 by taking the following steps:
Step 1: Create a user account by clicking here.
Step 2: Once a user account has been created, click here to access the application.
Step 3: Once an application has been started, click here to modify and/or submit your application. Please do not create a new application once you have started your application.
For help with the online application click here.
Applicants must submit all required documents specified in the RFQ through this online form. It is highly recommended that you print a copy of your application for your records prior to clicking “Submit.” To do this, click “Printer-Friendly Version.” You should review the printed copy prior to submitting the application electronically. In addition, you should ensure that the attachments were successfully uploaded by reviewing the list of attachments included.
NOTE: Once the online application is submitted, proposers cannot make edits.
Please check this Funding Center webpage regularly for updates and addenda. First 5 LA has the right to amend this solicitation by written addendum. First 5 LA is responsible only for that which is expressly stated in the solicitation document and any authorized written addenda thereto. Such addenda shall be made available via the online funding center. Failure to address the requirements of such addendum may result in the proposal not being considered, at the sole discretion of First 5 LA. Addenda to this solicitation, if any, will be posted on this webpage. It is the responsibility of applicants to ensure, prior to submission, that their application reflects the most recent information and RFQ requirements.
If you are unsure whether you or your organization may not meet the eligibility requirement identified in Section VI. Eligibility below because you or your organization might be part of a Unifying Agency, Collaborative Agency or Supporting Partner, please submit your inquiry through the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdsbXX7iAfejCEsa-4_mgRVoFO-H9dwSb227Z8buCVc5wcqCg/viewform?usp=sf_link.
Inquiries submitted through this link will not be posted online due to the individualized nature of the inquiries. This is not a required document; rather it is a voluntary tool to help interested proposers determine if they are eligible for this funding opportunity.
All questions and requests for additional information regarding this RFQ must be submitted via email to Daisy Ortiz, Contract Compliance Officer, at [email protected].