POSTING DATE: October 31, 2019
CLOSING DATE: 5:00 p.m. PT on December 2, 2019
Update: November 14, 2019- The following have been posted:
- Informational Webinar recording and presentation slides
Update: November 21, 2019- The following has been posted:
- Questions and Answers
Proposers for the HMG-LA Pathways Technical Assistance Provider position must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Location: Proposers shall have and maintain a permanent physical location within a 70-mile radius of First 5 LA’s office for the duration of the project.
- Proposer cannot be a First 5 LA HMG-LA Pathways Unifying Agency, Collaborative Agency or other subcontractor, or a Supporting Partner. By applying to this solicitation, proposer acknowledges that it is precluding itself from applying to the HMG-LA Pathways Request for Proposals (RFP).
First 5 LA is seeking proposals from individuals and organizations interested in serving as the HMG-LA Pathways Technical Assistance (“TA”) Provider that will provide TA such as early identification and intervention (“EII”) content expertise, capacity building and evaluation support for the Unifying Agencies of the seven (7) HMG-LA Pathways communities.
For Information Purposes
- Appendix A – First 5 LA’s Investments to Strengthen Early Identification and Intervention: 2005-Present – PDF
- Appendix B – Context for HMG-LA Pathways– PDF
- Appendix C – Map of HMG-LA Pathways Communities– PDF
- Appendix D – Level 3 Review: Scoring Criteria – PDF
- Appendix E – Application Checklist – PDF
- Appendix F – Sample Contract – PDF
- Appendix G – Budget Form and Budget Narrative Instructions– PDF
- Appendix H – Scope of Work Template – Word
- Appendix I – Budget Form – Excel
- Appendix J – Litigation and Contract Compliance Form – PDF
Please find the recording and the presentation for the Information Webinar that occurred on November 13, 2019 below to learn more about the RFQ requirement
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
To ensure that all potential applicants receive the same information, questions and answers will be compiled and posted on this webpage. All questions and requests for additional information regarding this RFQ must be received before 5 p.m. PT on November 19, 2019 and answers will be posted on the website on November 22, 2019.
First 5 LA reserves the sole right to determine the timing and content of the responses to all questions and requests for additional information. First 5 LA may respond to individual inquires and then post replies to all questions by the posting date.
HOW TO APPLY
An application packet complete with required documents must be received by First 5 LA no later than 5:00 p.m. PT on December 2, 2019. Please review the RFQ’s Timeline for Selection Process to ensure availability during the review activities.
To respond to this RFQ, please submit your proposal and all required documents through the online application system designated by First 5 LA by no later than 5:00 p.m. PT on December 2, 2019.
Step 1: Create a user account by clicking here.
Step 2: Once a user account has been created, click here to access the application.
Step 3: Once an application has been started, click here to modify and/or submit your application. Please do not create a new application once you have started your application.
For help with the online application click here.
Applicants must submit all required documents specified in the RFQ through this online form. It is highly recommended that you print a copy of your application for your records prior to clicking “Submit.” To do this, click “Printer-Friendly Version.” You should review the printed copy prior to submitting the application electronically. In addition, you should ensure that the attachments were successfully uploaded by reviewing the list of attachments included.
NOTE: Once the online application is submitted, proposers cannot make edits.
Please check this Funding Center webpage regularly for updates and addenda. First 5 LA has the right to amend this solicitation by written addendum. First 5 LA is responsible only for that which is expressly stated in the solicitation document and any authorized written addenda thereto. Such addenda shall be made available via the online funding center. Failure to address the requirements of such addendum may result in the proposal not being considered, at the sole discretion of First 5 LA. Addenda to this solicitation, if any, will be posted on this webpage. It is the responsibility of applicants to ensure, prior to submission, that their application reflects the most recent information and RFQ requirements.
All questions and requests for additional information regarding this RFQ must be submitted via email to Daisy Ortiz, Contract Compliance Officer, at [email protected].