POSTING DATE: APRIL 27, 2023
DUE DATE: MAY 17, 2023, AT 5:00 PM PACIFIC TIME (PT)
- May 11, 2023- The following has been posted under the Questions and Answers Questions section:
- Questions and Answers – PDF.
The ideal contractor should have the following qualifications:
- Experience with facilitating and/or guiding groups through planning and successful completion of goals, particularly goals aimed at capacity-building efforts.
- Experience of LA County ECE system
- Experience working closely with child care providers preferred.
- Experience leading culturally, ethnically, linguistically and socio-economically diverse groups in Los Angeles County
- Knowledge of best practices in building relationships and an understanding of the role these relationships can play in meaningful systems change work.
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in Spanish and/or Mandarin Chinese is strongly preferred.
The ECE team seeks a consultant that will primarily serve to design, support, and facilitate the regular convening of the Provider Advisory Group. The selected proposer will also provide guidance for the Early Care and Education Team in effectively incorporating provider feedback into its programmatic strategy. The current composition of the Provider Advisory Group includes only Family Child Care (“FCC”) providers; the team seeks to expand the Provider Advisory Group to include Family Friend and Neighbor (“FFN”) providers through the assistance of the selected proposer. It is anticipated that the FCC and FFN subsets of the Provider Advisory Group will meet separately for most activities.
PAG Cover Letter – PDF
PAG Consultant RFP FY24 Final– PDF
For Information Purposes
- Appendix A – Sample Contract– PDF
- Appendix B- Checklist – PDF
- Appendix C- Provider Advisory Group Charter– PDF
- Appendix D- Sample PAG meeting Agenda– PDF
- Appendix E- Scope of Work Template– Word
- Appendix F- Deliverables Based Budget Form – Excel
- Appendix G- Litigation and Contract Compliance Form– PDF
- Appendix H- F5LA – Organizational Conflict of Interest– PDF
Please check the Funding Center webpage regularly for updates and addenda. First 5 LA has the right to amend this solicitation by written addendum. First 5 LA is responsible only for that which is expressly stated in the solicitation document and any authorized written addenda thereto. Such addenda shall be made available via the online funding center. Failure to address the requirements of such an addendum may result in the proposal not being considered, at the sole discretion of First 5 LA. Addenda to this solicitation, if any, will be posted on this webpage. It is the responsibility of proposers to ensure, prior to submission, that their proposal reflects the most recent information and RFP requirements.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
To ensure that all potential proposers receive the same information, all questions and answers received are compiled and posted on this webpage. All questions and requests for additional information regarding this RFP must be submitted to Hannah Allen at [email protected] before 5:00 PM on May 09, 2023. First 5 LA reserves the sole right to determine the timing and content of the responses to all questions and requests for additional information. First 5 LA may respond to individual inquiries and then post replies to all questions by the posting date.
DEADLINE TO APPLY
An online application packet complete with the required documents must be received by First 5 LA no later than 5:00 PM on May 17, 2023. Please review the RFP’s Timeline for Selection Process to ensure availability during the proposal review activities.
HOW TO APPLY
To respond to this RFP, please submit your proposal and all required documents through the online application system designated by First 5 LA by no later than 5:00 PM on May 17, 2023:
Step 1: Create a user account by clicking here.
Step 2: Once a user account has been created, click here to access the application.
Step 3: Once an application has been started, click here to modify and/or submit your application. Please do not create a new application once you have started your application.
For help with the online application, click here.
Proposers must submit all required documents specified in the RFP through this online form. It is highly recommended that you print a copy of your application for your records prior to clicking “Submit.” To do this, click “Printer-Friendly Version.” You should review the printed copy prior to submitting the application electronically. In addition, you should ensure that the attachments were successfully uploaded by reviewing the list of attachments included.
NOTE: Once the online application had been submitted proposers cannot make edits.
All questions and requests for additional information regarding this RFQ must be submitted via email to Hannah Allen, at [email protected].