POSTING DATE: September 07, 2023
DUE DATE: September 29, 2023 AT 5:00 PM PACIFIC TIME (PT)
- September 18, 2023 – the following has been posted under the Informational Webinar section:
- Informational Webinar PowerPoint Slides
- Informational Webinar Recording
- September 20, 2023- the following appendices links were updated:
- Appendix E- Litigation and Contract Compliance Form
- Appendix F- Conflict of Interest Form
- September 22, 2023- the following has been posted under the Questions and Answers section:
- Home Visiting and Community Health Worker Pilot RFQ Q& A- PDF
First 5 LA is seeking proposals from qualified contractors to develop a proof of concept to pilot Community Health Workers (CHW) reimbursement utilizing the Welcome Baby Program to support the achievement of the following goals:
- Establish a proof of concept for drawing down Medi-Cal funding through Community Health Workers (CHWs) in a non-clinical setting utilizing the Welcome Baby home visiting program to inform sustainability planning and strategies countywide by June 30, 2024
- Implement Community Health Worker Home Visiting Pilot with Welcome Baby Programs to test and learn from the Medi-Cal reimbursement process in a non-clinical setting to inform systems coordination and apply learnings to home visiting sustainability strategies countywide by June 30, 2025
For Informative Purposes:
- Appendix C – Scope of Work Template–Word
- Appendix D – Budget Template and Narrative– Excel
- Appendix E – Litigation and Contract Compliance Form–PDF
- Appendix F – Conflict of Interest -PDF
Please check the Funding Center webpage regularly for updates and addenda. First 5 LA has the right to amend this solicitation by written addendum. First 5 LA is responsible only for that which is expressly stated in the solicitation document and any authorized written addenda thereto. Such addenda shall be made available via the online funding center. Failure to address the requirements of such an an addendum may result in the proposal not being considered, at the sole discretion of First 5 LA. Addenda to this solicitation, if any, will be posted on this webpage. It is the responsibility of proposers to ensure, prior to submission, that their proposal reflects the most recent information and RFQ requirements.
The Informational Webinar occurred on 9/18/2023 at 10:00 a.m. Please find the:
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
To ensure that all potential proposers receive the same information, all questions and answers received are compiled and posted on this webpage. All questions and requests for additional information regarding this RFQ must be submitted to Daisy Ortiz at [email protected] before 5:00 PM on September 20, 2023.
First 5 LA reserves the sole right to determine the timing and content of the responses to all questions and requests for additional information. First 5 LA may respond to individual inquiries and then post replies to all questions by the posting date.
DEADLINE TO APPLY
An online application packet complete with required documents must be received by First 5 LA no later than 5:00 PM on September 29, 2023. Please review the RFQ’s Timeline for Selection Process to ensure availability during the proposal review activities.
HOW TO APPLY
To respond to this RFQ, please submit your proposal and all required documents through the online application system designated by First 5 LA by no later than 5:00 PM on June 9, 2023:
Step 1: Create a user account by clicking here.
Step 2: Once a user account has been created, click here to access the application.
Step 3: Once an application has been started, click here to modify and/or submit your application. Please do not create a new application once you have started your application.
For help with the online application, click here.
Proposers must submit all required documents specified in the RFQ through this online form. It is highly recommended that you print a copy of your application for your records prior to clicking “Submit.” To do this, click “Printer-Friendly Version.” You should review the printed copy prior to submitting the application electronically. In addition, you should ensure that the attachments were successfully uploaded by reviewing the list of attachments included.
NOTE: Once the online application has been submitted, proposers cannot make edits.
All questions and requests for additional information regarding this RFQ must be submitted via email to Daisy Ortiz, at [email protected].