POSTING DATE: April 6, 2021
CLOSING DATE: 5:00 p.m. PST on April 30, 2021
- April 16, 2021 – The following have been posted under Informational WebinarInformational webinar recording and presentation slides
- Informational webinar recording and presentation slides
- April 27, 2021- The following has been posted under the Questions and Answers section:
- Questions and Answers and corresponding Appendices O through Q- PDF.
Proposers must meet the following minimum requirement(s):
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience leading research projects, including conducting survey data collection, data cleaning and analysis, and carrying out data reporting processes.
Applicants that do not meet the minimum requirement(s) above will not pass the first level of review (see Section VIII. Selection Process and Review Criteria).
First 5 LA is seeking proposals from individuals or organizations with the qualifications necessary to implement the annual reporting process and develop dissemination products that will support data use. The purpose of the annual reporting process is to comply with Proposition 10 requirements and to enable First 5 LA to hold itself accountable to its mission and vision for LA County children and families. The goals of the project are to:
- Ensure First 5 LA maintains compliance with Proposition 10 reporting requirements through timely submission of required reporting to First 5 California.
- Improve access and sharing of data related to First 5 LA’s investments, reach, and impact with staff and local stakeholders by generating a local data brief.
The annual report (AR) work will provide First 5 LA with an overview of its contribution to improving conditions for young children and their families in L.A. County. First 5 LA’s annual reporting includes data related to populations served, fiscal revenues and expenditures, completed evaluations, and qualitative success stories. The data reported through the AR process will also help First 5 LA examine the demographics of those served by its investments and identify any disparities to inform First 5 LA’s future investments. Specifically, the dissemination of data disaggregated by race/ethnicity and geography will facilitate access by First 5 LA staff, grantees, and partners. Understanding the possible disparities elevated in First 5 LA’s investments can also serve to inform First 5 LA’s investment policies and practices.
For Information Purposes
- Appendix A – 2020-2028 First 5 LA Strategic Plan – PDF
- Appendix B – Annual Report Guidelines FY_2020-21– PDF
- Appendix C – First 5 LA FY19-20 Reporting Tool – PDF
- Appendix D – F5LA Annual Reporting Survey Training FY19-20 – PDF
- Appendix E- Level 2 Review Tool – PDF
- Appendix F – Application Checklist– PDF
- Appendix G- Annual Report Contract –PDF
- Appendix H – Deliverables Budget Instructions– PDF
- Appendix I – Deliverables Based – Supplemental for Negotiations– Excel
- Appendix J – Work Sample Cover Page – Word
- Appendix K- Scope of Work Template – Word
- Appendix L- Proposed Budget Template – Excel
- Appendix M – Budget Narrative – Word
- Appendix N – Litigation and Contract Compliance Form – PDF
Please check this Funding Center webpage regularly for updates and addenda. First 5 LA has the right to amend this solicitation by written addendum. First 5 LA is responsible only for that which is expressly stated in the solicitation document and any authorized written addenda thereto. Such addenda shall be made available via the online funding center. Failure to address the requirements of such addendum may result in the proposal not being considered, at the sole discretion of First 5 LA. Addenda to this solicitation, if any, will be posted on this webpage. It is the responsibility of applicants to ensure, prior to submission, that their application reflects the most recent information and RFQ requirements.
Please find below the recording and the presentation slides for the Informational Webinar that occurred on April 16, 2021.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
To ensure that all potential applicants receive the same information, questions and answers will be compiled and posted on this webpage. All questions and requests for additional information regarding this RFQ must be received before 5 p.m. PST on April 23, 2021, and answers will be posted on the website on April 27, 2021.
Attached please find the Question and Answer_ Annual Reporting Consultant RFQ.
First 5 LA reserves the sole right to determine the timing and content of the responses to all questions and requests for additional information. First 5 LA may respond to individual inquires and then post replies to all questions by the posting date.
DEADLINE TO APPLY
An application packet complete with required documents must be received by First 5 LA no later than 5:00 p.m. PST on April 30, 2021. Please review the RFQ’s Timeline for Selection Process to ensure availability during the proposal review activities.
HOW TO APPLY
To respond to this RFQ, please submit your proposal and all required documents through the online application system designated by First 5 LA by no later than 5:00 p.m. PST on April 30, 2021, by taking the following steps:
Step 1: Create a user account by clicking here.
Step 2: Once a user account has been created, click here to access the application.
Step 3: Once an application has been started, click here to modify and/or submit your application. Please do not create a new application once you have started your application.
For help with the online application click here.
Applicants must submit all required documents specified in the RFQ through this online form. It is highly recommended that you print a copy of your application for your records prior to clicking “Submit.” To do this, click “Printer-Friendly Version.” You should review the printed copy prior to submitting the application electronically. In addition, you should ensure that the attachments were successfully uploaded by reviewing the list of attachments included.
NOTE: Once the online application is submitted, proposers cannot make edits.
All questions and requests for additional information regarding this RFQ must be submitted via email to Daisy Ortiz, Contract Compliance Officer, at [email protected].