- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- 1 can (19 oz) chickpeas/garbanzo beans, drained and chopped into small pieces, preferably low sodium or unsalted (Reserve liquid — Aquafaba — to use in other recipes.)
- 3–4 scallions, chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes (any type), diced
- 2 large cucumbers, diced
- 1/2 cup each of diced green and red bell peppers
- One bunch parsley, cilantro or basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Cut avocado into cubes and place in bowl. Squeeze the juice from the lemon over the avocado and gently stir to combine.
- Add remaining salad ingredients and gently toss to combine.
- Mix oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper, and pour over salad.
- If you wish, allow to marinate for an hour in the refrigerator before serving.
Blend chickpeas (garbanzos), steamed carrots and butternut squash blend until...Read More