Here’s a fun gift for anyone in your child’s life.
You will need….
- One or more good photographs of your child
- White paper
- Pens or markers
- Tape or glue
- A picture frame
- Talk to your child about what he or she appreciates about the person who will receive your caption portrait. Write down his or her ideas, such as “He reads books to me,” or “She is funny and smart,” or “She makes me yummy snacks.” If your child is too young to tell you, write something that you think he or she appreciates.
- Using a printed photo as a guide for size, draw a cartoon “bubble” on paper and cut out.
- Write your child’s appreciation on the bubble.
- Tape or glue onto photo as a message from your child.
- On a separate piece of paper, print “I appreciate (name of recipient) because...”
- Arrange all in a picture frame.
Enjoy a free download of Ready for Kinder, a workbook brought to you by Best Start...Read More