Closing Date for Applications: December 9, 2016 5:00 pm PT
RFQ Updated on November 22, 2016 extending the deadline for Questions and Requests for Additional Information from November 21st to November 29th.
- Applicant must have the qualifications, experience, and competency to successfully achieve the overall goals for the Technical Assistance Provider noted in section IV. Project Overview of the Request for Qualifications
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3 years experience in systems change implementation and strategies
- Applicant must have a minimum of 5 years experience in providing effective capacity building technical assistance to community agencies
- Applicant must have a physical presence in Los Angeles County and the capacity to work throughout Los Angeles County
- Applicant cannot be a First 5 LA Engaging Fathers grantee
First 5 LA is seeking a TA Provider to support the work of three (3) grantees for First 5 LA’s Engaging Fathers Investment. The TA Provider for the Engaging Fathers Investment will primarily be responsible for providing technical assistance and capacity building to better equip and support grantees to accomplish their systems change project. The Technical Assistance Provider will also be responsible for overseeing the evaluation component for the project to capture learning and improve project implementation.
- Cover Letter PDF
- Engaging Fathers Investment Technical Assistance Provider RFQ PDF Updated 11/22/2016 extending dealdine for Questions and Requests for Additonal Information
- Q&As PDF - Updated December 1, 2016
HOW TO APPLY
In order to respond to this RFQ, an application packet complete with required documents must be received through the online application system by First 5 LA no later than 5:00 pm PT on December 9, 2016. Please review the RFQ’s Timeline for Selection Process on page three of the RFQ to ensure availability during the review activities.
Step 1: Create a user account by clicking here.
Step 2: Once a user account has been created, click here to access the application.
Step 3: Once an application has been started, click here to modify and/or submit your application. Please do not create a new application once you have started your application.
For help with the online application click here.
Applicants must submit all required documents specified in the RFQ through this online form. It is highly recommended that you print a copy of your application for your records prior to clicking "Submit." To do this, click "Printer-Friendly Version." You should review the printed copy prior to submitting the application electronically. In addition, you should ensure that the attachments were successfully uploaded by reviewing the list of attachments included.
To ensure that all potential applicants receive the same information, questions and answers will be compiled and posted on the RFQ webpage. All questions and requests for additional information regarding this RFP must be received before 5 pm PT on
November 21, 2016 November 29, 2016 and answers will be posted on the website on November 23, 2016 December 1, 2016. First 5 LA reserves the sole right to determine the timing and content of the responses to all questions and requests for additional information. First 5 LA may respond to individual inquires and them post replies to all questions by the posting date.
All questions and requests for additional information regarding this RFQ must be submitted via email to Tina Chinakarn, Program Officer, [email protected]