Closing Date for Applications: May 8, 2015 5:00pm PDT
This solicitation is opened to all qualified applicants.
First 5 LA is seeking a contractor to design and conduct a psychometric study of the Modified Bridges for Newborns Screening Tool. The purpose of the study is to examine whether this tool is accurately assessing risk among mothers giving birth in Welcome Baby hospitals near or in our 14 Best Start communities.
Applicants must have the qualifications, experience, and ability to successfully carry out the Modified Bridges for Newborns Screening Tool Psychometric Study, from planning to preparation of reports and project management. Applicants must have the capacity to work throughout L.A. County.
- Modified Bridges for Newborns Screening Tool Psychometric Study Request for Proposals (pdf)
- Appendix A - Building Stronger Families Framework (pdf)
- Appendix B - List of Participating Hospitals (pdf)
- Appendix C - List of Program Options/Participant Flow (pdf)
- Appendix D - Modified Bridges for Newborns Screening Tool (MS word)
- Appendix E - Changes to the Bridges for Newborns Screening Tool (MS word)
- Appendix F - Bridges for Newborns Screening Tool Subscales List (pdf)
- Appendix G - Modified Bridges for Newborns Screening Tool Protocol (pdf)
- Appendix H - List of Hospital Liaison Trainings (pdf)
- Appendix I - Stronger Families Database Variable List (pdf)
- Appendix J - First 5 LA Quality Assurance (QA) Process (pdf)
- Appendix K - List of Other Welcome Baby Evaluations (pdf)
- Appendix L - Sample Contract (pdf)
- Appendix M - Review Tool (pdf)
- Appendix N - Mandatory Intent to Apply Form (MS word)
- Appendix O - Scope of Work Template (MS word)
- Appendix P - Deliverables Based Budget Template (MS Excel)
- Appendix Q - Budget Narrative Template (MS word)
- Appendix R - Litigation and Contract Compliance Form (pdf)
First 5 LA will host an Information Session on Thursday April 23, 2015 from 10:00-11:00 a.m. PDT. Please follow this link to access the webinar: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4849504152165838594
HOW TO APPLY
In order to respond to this RFP, an application packet complete with required documents must be received through the online application system by First 5 LA no later than 5:00 pm PDT on May 8, 2015. For online application and instructions, please click here.
Applicants must submit all required documents specified in the RFP through this online system. It is highly recommended that you print a copy of your application for your records prior to clicking "Submit." To do this, click "Printer-Friendly Version." You should review the printed copy prior to submitting the application electronically. In addition, you should ensure that the attachments were successfully uploaded by reviewing the list of attachments included.
To ensure that all potential applicants receive the same information, questions and answers will be compiled and posted on the RFP webpage. All questions and requests for additional information regarding this RFP must be received before 5 pm PDT on April 27, 2015 and answers will be posted on the website by April 30, 2015. First 5 LA reserves the sole right to determine the timing and content of the responses to all questions and requests for additional information. First 5 LA may respond to individual inquiries and them post replies to all questions by the posting date.
All questions and requests for additional information regarding this RFP must be submitted via email to Melinda Leidy, Research Analyst, at [email protected]