Please note that the sample contract has been revised and replaced on 10/6/2014
First 5 LA's Department of Human Resources is developing a pool of specialty consultants in different areas of the HR discipline. Admittance into the HR Consultant Pool will allow members to receive solicitations for contract opportunities with First 5 LA. First 5 LA will issue a solicitation to pool members on a project by project basis based on the areas of expertise. Pool members may respond to the solicitations that fit their areas of expertise and experience while considering availability and capacity to execute the project. Selected consultants may be required to submit additional documentation in order to complete the contracting process.
First 5 LA is seeking a specialty firms with significant expertise and experience in the following areas:
- Employee Skills Assessments & Career Development Services
- Employee Survey Services (employee engagement, morale, etc.)
- Ergonomics Consulting
- Essential Job Function Analysis Consulting
- Executive Recruitment Services
- Fair Employment & Housing Act (FEHA)/ Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Disability Interactive Process Consulting
- Leadership & Talent Consulting
- Organizational Design & Development Services
- Performance & Recognition Consulting
- Third Party Investigation Services
All questions and requests for additional information regarding this RFC are due before 5:00 p.m. PST, on the 10th of every month. First 5 LA reserves the sole right to determine the timing and content of the responses to all questions and requests for additional information. Responses to all questions received by First 5 LA are available here.
HOW TO APPLY
The application, including all required attachments, must be submitted online no later than the 15th of every month by 5:00 p.m. PST. No hard copy submissions will be accepted except for those indicated below by **. For online application and instructions, please click here.
- HR-RFC Cover Letter
- HR-Request for Consultant (RFC)
- HR-RFC Level 1 Review Tool
- First 5 LA Sample Consultant Agreement UPDATED
The response to the RFC should include the documents listed below:
- Online Application Form (submitted online)
- Areas of Expertise Checklist and Narrative of Experience
- Agency Involvement in Litigation and/or Contract Compliance Difficulties Form**
- Signature Authorization Form**
- Business License (if not applicable, please explain on letterhead and submit PDF)
**Signed original documents must be received by First 5 LA no later than the 15th of every month by 5:00 p.m., PST.
For additional information or further questions, please contact Maggie Martinez, Director of Human Resources, at (213) 482-7529 or [email protected].