Please note that the sample contract has been revised and replaced on 10/7/2014
First 5 LA is seeking applicants for consultant work. Eligible applicants must demonstrate the qualifications, experience, competency, and ability to successfully provide professional counsel, technical assistance and related program and/or organizational support through consulting engagements. Applications will be considered from individuals and/or groups with a presence in California and the capacity to work throughout Los Angeles County.
Individuals and agencies with current First 5 LA contracts must be in compliance with the terms of those contracts in order to participate in the First 5 LA Consultants Pool.HOW TO APPLY
In response to this RFQ, applicants are requested to complete an application online and attach required documents.
For online application and instructions, please click here.
Applications will be reviewed monthly through December 31, 2014. First 5 LA reserves the sole right to determine the timing and content of the responses to all questions and requests for additional information.IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS
Please review the following documents before responding to the RFQ.
- Appendix A: Application Checklist UPDATED
- Appendix B: Areas of Expertise (select up to 5 areas) UPDATED
- Appendix C: Narrative (required for each Area of Expertise selected)
- Appendix D: Hourly Budget Form
- Appendix E: Litigation and Contract Compliance Form UPDATED
- Appendix F: Review Tool (pdf)
- Appendix G: Sample Contract UPDATED
For additional information or further questions, please contact Marsha Ellis, Assistant Director of Best Start Communities, at [email protected].