Dr. Swilley is a retired physician partner at SCPMG (Kaiser Permanente), specializing in pediatric cardiology. She was the Physician Wellness champion at Kaiser Downey and a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Cardiology and the Association of Black Women Physicians. In addition, she was a member of the Board of Directors of the Jenesse Center (domestic violence prevention and treatment center).
- An Evolution in Grantmaking
- A Message from Kim Belshé
- A Message from Kim Belshé, the New Executive Director of First 5 LA
- Budget Update: First 5 Funding Spared … For Now?
- A New Direction: First 5 LA's Strategic Plan
- Capacity Building: What is it? Why is it important?
- Children's Dental Health Month Press Release: First 5's Address Children's Oral Health Needs
- California Earns "A" for Obesity Public Policy and Education Shifts
- Children's Health Initiative Efforts to Fund Insurance in LA County Hits $100 Million
- Christmas Comes Early for 1,000 Children And Families at Children's Bureau Event
You May Also Be Interested In
- It's Not Too Late to Give
- Children’s Garden Opens in Sylmar
- Baby, It’s You
- New Children’s Playground is Just Grand
- Did You Know . . .?
- Did You Know . . . ?
- Differences Between Premature and Full-Term Babies Evident in Early Life
- Let’s Move California!: Fitness Feria
- Raising A Reader ? A Champ
- Child Poverty Increases as Housing Costs Spiral, says Children's ScoreCard
Commission Calendar:Wed, September 26
Thu, September 27
Thu, October 11
Wed, October 17
Thu, October 25
Thu, November 8
Thu, December 13
Thu, January 10
View More Events »