Posting Date: July 20, 2020
Update: Q&A from all applicants will be posted August 12, 2020
First 5 LA is seeking one qualified printer with the necessary resources to provide printing and delivery services for First 5 LA, including but not limited to, printing the quarterly Parenting Guide, the Parenting Guide’s promotional poster, the Parenting Guides’ delivery, business cards, envelopes, letterhead, brochures, posters, booklets and various other printed collateral for First 5 LA’s in-house and marketing communications purposes, on as as-need basis. Additional required services include the capability to sort, address and deliver mail materials to the USPS for direct mailing purposes.
Please review the following documents:
- Cover Letter - PDF
- Printing Services RFQ - PDF
- HOW TO APPLY
- To ensure that all potential applicants receive the same
information, questions and answers will be compiled and posted on this webpage.
All questions and requests for additional information regarding this RFQ must
be received before 5 p.m. PT on August 5, 2020 and answers will be posted
on the website by August 12, 2020. First 5 LA reserves the sole right to
determine the timing and content of the responses to all questions and requests
for additional information. First 5 LA may respond to individual inquires and
then post replies to all questions by the posting date.
- To respond to this RFQ, please submit your
proposal and all required documents through the online application
system designated by First 5 LA by no later than
5:00 p.m. PT on August 17, 2020.
NOTE: PRINTED SAMPLE DOCUMENTS MUST BE DELIVERED BY MAIL TO FIRST 5 LA AND RECEIVED NO LATER THAN AUGUST 17, 2020.
- Step 1: Create a user account by clicking here.
- Step 2: Once a user account has been created, click the link to access the application:
- Step 3: Once an application has been started, click here to modify and/or submit your application. Please do not create a new application once you have started your application.
- For help with the online application click
must submit all required documents specified in the RFQ through this
online form. It is highly recommended that you print a copy of your
application for your records prior to clicking "Submit." To do this,
click "Printer-Friendly Version." You should review the printed copy
prior to submitting the application electronically. In addition, you
should ensure that the attachments were successfully uploaded by
reviewing the list of attachments included.
- CONTACT US
questions and requests for additional information regarding this RFQ
must be submitted via email before 5 p.m. PT on August 5, 2020 to Terrie Johnson, Contract Operations & Compliance Officer,
- QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Click here to see responses to questions and answers submitted for the Printing Services RFQ.