Among First 5 LA’s greatest assets is our workforce. We take pride in the expertise and passion each employee brings to our goal of achieving positive and sustainable outcomes for Los Angeles County’s children prenatal to age 5.
Through the talent and commitment individually and collectively extended by the agency’s staff, we advance our mission and strategic plan to work in partnership with others to strengthen families, communities and systems of services and supports so all children in L.A. County enter kindergarten ready to succeed in school and life.
Human Resources & Talent Management within First 5 LA is integral to this collaborative foundation, helping to drive long-term goals, understanding the business of the agency and encouraging the diversity of thoughts, experiences and backgrounds.
Our ongoing role is to identify, develop and retain a high-performing and diverse workforce and we welcome your interest in advancing our mission, strategic goals and values.
We are rooted in a collaborative culture that fosters a healthy, safe and productive work environment for employees, their families, and the agency and honor our commitments by conducting business in a manner that promotes fairness, respect, honesty and trust.
Just a few of the many benefits offered at First 5 LA to our employees and their dependents:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match and Non-Elective Contribution
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Health Care Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Pre-paid Legal Assistance Program
- 529 College Savings Plan
- First 5 LA’s status as an independent government agency allows full-time employees to apply and possibly receive federal student loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program offered by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Leadership Programs
- Membership in Community Affinity Groups
- First 5 LA University – Develop and deliver programs for all level of employees; Conduct ongoing needs assessments to keep abreast of the changing needs of staff development; Assist with setting priorities for leadership development for both current and future leaders
Compliance and Audit Analyst
Salary: $2,688.46 – $4,030.77 bi-weekly
First 5 LA offers its staff members a challenging, creative and fast-paced environment as well as the opportunity to make a difference in the quality of life for children ages 0-5 in Los Angeles County. Join the team of experienced and committed professionals and help First 5 LA meet the goals of its Strategic Plan.
First 5 LA offers full-time and part-time staff members excellent employee benefits.
If you are interested in pursuing a professional opportunity with First 5 LA, click on the position headings above. You will be redirected to another website that will give the full job description for the position as well as an electronic application form to complete. Please use Internet Explorer as your web browser to complete the application to avoid compatibility errors. If you are unable to complete an electronic application, please contact 213.482.5902 and ask for the Department of Human Resources for assistance in submitting your application.
Please note that the formatting of your uploaded resume may cause the document to appear altered on your monitor. Please be assured that this will not affect the viewing of the document on our end.
We will only accept applications for the positions listed above. Many times our posting notices are reposted to other sites and the information on those sites may not be up to date.
Due to the high volume of responses we receive for our postings we are regrettably unable to provide status updates and verifications in addition to the electronic verification that your application was received.
First 5 LA is an equal opportunity employer.
All positions remain open until filled.