Zero to Three 23rd National Training Institute: Improving Outcomes for Infants and Toddlers
Every year, ZERO TO THREE provides an unparalleled opportunity for professionals to enhance their knowledge about early childhood development through it's National Training Institute (NTI). The NTI is a comprehensive and multidisciplinary conference, which focuses on cutting-edge research, best practices and policy issues for infants, toddlers and families.
Who should attend the NTI?
- Early Childhood Educators
- Mental Health Professionals (psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers)
- Service Providers (family support workers, home visitors, parent educators, child welfare social workers)
- Early Intervention Specialists (occupational, physical and speech/language therapists)
- Adult Educators
- Health Professionals (pediatricians, nurses)
Event dates: December 5-7
This event will be held at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel, 404 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles 90071.
For more information and to register for this event click here.
/*php echo $node_region;*/?>